About Banana Ride
1.A banana boat ride is a fun water activity which facilitates the people with the opportunity to be towed by a speedboat.
2. It has been named so because of the tube which is yellow in colour and shaped like that of a banana.
3.Approximately 3-10 people can ride on a single banana tube according to the capacity of it.
4. The people can get drenched in the water and can have fun by riding together.
5.The ride varies from 10 minutes to 35 minutes according to the preference of the people.
6. All safety measures are provided to the travellers where a life jacket is to be worn compulsorily.
7. The speedboat rider takes sudden twists and turns in order to make the ride more exciting.
8. Two major places to indulge in banana boat ride are Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports complex and Havelock Island.
9. Expert instructors give the necessary instructions required to the people cruising on the boat.
10.The people who prefer to be on an adventure ride should definitely try out Banana boat ride